Older military vehicles are becoming increasingly popular among collectors. To qualify for our program, a military vehicle must meet the following requirements:
- Military vehicles should be 20 years and older
- Minimum insured value is $3,500
- No off-road driving
- Battle re-enactments can be considered when the vehicle is mostly stationary
- De-militarized (armaments removed or disabled)
- Vehicles should not be used regularly for towing and hauling. However, in some states we can consider limited towing and hauling up to 20 times per year
Quote your client’s military vehicle today.