Not a Hagerty Agent? - Learn More
Writing classic car, truck, boat and vintage motorcycle policies with Hagerty is easy, and your clients will love you for it. Find out what we insure, the benefits for you and your clients, how our classic insurance policies will help increase your book of business and open up new doors of opportunity for lead generation.
Become a Hagerty Agent Today!
or find out more about Hagerty
The Best Clients Own Classics!
Take care of your clients’ babies, and they’ll trust you with other things, like their homes and every day use vehicles. And they’ll tell their collector friends.
Additional Coverages and Products:
Sign in to get a quote for your client’s collector vehicle, or contact us for additional information.
What We Don't Insure:
- Vehicles driven on a daily basis
- Dune buggies
- Commercial-use vehicles
- Motorcycles with performance modifications
- Vehicles modified with nitrous components
- Camping, off-road, or in-use utility-type vehicles
Benefits for Your Clients:
Guaranteed Value™ Coverage
We'll agree on a fair value for your client's vehicle up front, and in event of a covered total loss, we'll pay that amount minus any deductibles*. Guaranteed.
Expert Claims Handling
Hagerty adjusters are trained in classic car repair, plus we have a parts specialist on staff to track down hard-to-find replacements.
Classic and collector cars were made to be driven, which is why we allow for occasional pleasure and hobby-related usage.
Since we only protect classics, we can provide better coverage at a significantly lower price. Rates are up to 43% lower than standard insurance.**
Key Extras for Collectors
Emergency roadside service created specifically for classics, Hagerty Classic Car magazine and more.
Hagerty Valuation Tools®
Hagerty’s classic car and boat valuation tools provide values across four condition ranges, value changes over time, model history and more.
Collector Hobby Support
We work tirelessly so your clients will be able to enjoy their classics far into the future. We support the hobby through the Historic Vehicle Association®, the Hagerty Education Program at America’s Car Museum, and Youth Programs.
Benefits For You
- Easy online quote and policy management – View and print ID cards, make policy changes and much more.
- Policy downloads and email notifications when policy transactions happen.
- Marketing tools and assistance to help you increase business.
- Direct client billing and renewals, and direct deposit of your commissions.
- Online Valuation Tools – What’s your client’s car or boat worth? Find out in a snap.
- No minimum production quotas or contracts – No pressure.
- Streamlined procedures for switching business to Hagerty – We make it easy to get your client on the road or water.
- Monthly web conferences to help you understand how to work with Hagerty.
*Any deductible and/or salvage value if vehicle is retained by you will be subtracted from the total amount paid.
**Figure based upon 2014 consumer data collected by Hagerty on single car quotes, with premiums $5000 and under, from several daily driver (or "Everyday") auto insurance carriers.
All coverage not available in all states. This is only a general description of coverage. All coverage is subject to policy provisions, exclusions and endorsements.