Hagerty's Private Client Services is a suite of best in class services created specifically to suit these collectors' unique needs. Dedicated specialists are assigned to your client's collection and offer expert handling.
Hagerty’s Private Client Services offers a program designed specifically for your clients with an insured value of $500,000 or more (regardless of the number of vehicles in the collection) or when your client has a collection of six or more vehicles with a total insured value of $250,000 or more.
- Value Guard – Automatic quarterly 2% value increases on each of your clients' vehicles after the policy effective date, and regular audits by dedicated high value vehicle specialists to accommodate changes in the collection.*
- High Automatic Coverage – Coverage for newly acquired vehicles equivalent to the lesser of the purchase price, verifiable value, highest valued vehicle client currently has insured through Hagerty, or $2.5 million.
- VIN Theft and Fraudulent Title Coverage – Your clients are covered for up to $50,000 of approved expenses incurred to establish ownership of their vehicle in the event of fraudulent VIN use.
- Trip Interruption Coverage – In the event of a covered accident while your clients are traveling in their collector vehicles, they can recover up to $1,500 of out of pocket expenses including use of a rental vehicle, repayment of lost event expenses, and lodging.
- Accidental Death Coverage - $10,000 for a covered accident, $500 of which can cover a family pet.
- Collision Deductible Limited Waiver – If your clients have an accident that’s less than 50% their fault, we’ll waive up to $2,500 of any applicable deductible.
- International Coverage – We protect against physical damage and theft, and offer “general average” coverage during overseas shipping, as well as coverage required by your client’s activity and the country your client is visiting**.
- Visiting Collectors – Includes liability and broad physical loss protection against exposures such as fire, theft, vandalism, and collision.
- Surety Bonds – Hagerty can provide a variety of bonds including lost or defective title bonds.
*If no action is taken during the policy period by you or your client, at renewal all vehicle's Guaranteed Value returns to the amount originally agreed upon.
**Coverage may not be available in all countries or in all situations.
All coverage not available in all states. This is only a general description of coverage. All coverage is subject to policy provisions, exclusions and endorsements.